You could run from someone you feared,
you could try to fight someone you hated.
All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers, the monsters, the enemies.
When you loved the one who was killing you,
it left you no options.
How could you run, how could you fight,
when doing so would hurt that beloved one?
If your life was all you had to give your beloved,
how could you not give it?
If it was someone you truly loved?
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
Before you come into my life,
was like a moonless night. Very dark,
but there were stars..
points of light and reason…
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor.
Suddenly everything was on fire,
there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon,
everything went black.
Nothing had changed,
but my eyes were blinded by the light.
I couldn’t see the stars anymore.
And there was no more reason for anything.
You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world.
Of course… If you outgrew me...
if you wanted something more...
I would understand that..
I promise I wouldn’t stand in your way if you wanted to leave me.
I will never angry with you —
how could I be?
Brave, trusting… warm as you are.
I love you.
It’s a poor excuse for what I’m doing, but it’s still true
I'm here..and I love you...
I have always loved you,and i will always love you.
i was thinking of you,seeing your face in my mind
and every second that i was away..
i never stopped loving you....
But..
*I just stopped showing it to you


Tak habis-habis berjiwang..susah sangat cari je mana-mana perempuan then settle down kan senang..
ReplyDeletesy mencari isteri bukan gf/awek/chikaro or sewaktu dgnnya haha... any problem????
Deleteaku nk komen pe ni d!! haha.. sape saje la yg ko love2 tu..g la ajak kawen..setel an..pening hapeeee...
ReplyDeletehahahah macik anis!!!!!! komen je la pape pon... dah ajak dia xnak!!!
Deleteyg xnk buat hape ko tunggu..g cari lain la poyo! tp jap..aku nk komen.. tukar la kaler blog..hijau ni xsomel! hak3
Deletehahahahah xtunggu la ngok!!! haha nanti kautim cari aWEK2 CUN LA YOB!!!!
DeletewAah ! cayalah .. jiwang2.. but nice blog.. ;)
ReplyDelete(^_^) tq sista!!!!
Deletedok tulis lam blog je wt pe..p ar cari,bagitau depan2 kan best...follow my blog tp ni blog bru jdi cm tak kemas sgt... nazilablogger.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletesuda terlambat... milik org lain hahahaha
Deletelagu uh bestla..lagu baru liyana ek?? hahaha :P
ReplyDeletehahahaha agak baru la
Delete